- You document and maintain existing web applications.
- You will develop new features within existing software solutions based on the PHPprogramming language, completing and implementing individual increments.
- You present your created features and software improvements in the review to our customers and your team.
- You ensure the quality of your work through unit and integration tests (e.g.: PHPUnit) as well as peer reviews.
- Furthermore, you contribute to the knowledge transfer within the team and the company.
- You have completed IT vocational training or a degree in the IT field.
- You bring at least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- Experience in the use of web frameworks (Symfony or Laravel).
- You have a very good command of English (Intermediat+) and ideally German. Willingness to relocate to Germany is a prerequisite.
- With us, you can shape the administration of the future with open source solutions and thereby make the everyday life of many people more pleasant.
- Specific training opportunities that will help you develop professionally, but also personally.
- We offer flexible arrangements regarding working hours (part-time 30 hrs/week) and mobile working.
- Whether in the office in Düsseldorf or Berlin, but also at home: You will receive modern technical equipment.
Would you like to help drive forward the digitization of administrative services? Then we should get to know each other! We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations at , personal contact person Mrs. Yuliia Shalimova.
Apply for this position
At publicplan, we are experts in the digitization of administrative services. In doing so, we specialize in web and open source-based solutions for technical implementation. Our vision of a sustainable and intuitive administration, available anytime and anywhere, is driven by more than 180 agile employees. Our steadily growing teams are currently based in two locations, Düsseldorf and Berlin.