Diagnocat is the global technological leader in the field of AI/ML solutions for Dentistry. Our imaging solutions allow dentists to make fewer diagnostic errors and save time by incorporating computer vision into their workflow. Diagnocat holds multiple patents, CE mark, and is currently undergoing FDA review. We work in multiple countries and have hundreds of clinics worldwide as our paying customers.
We are looking for an Integrations/Desktop Application developer with experience or interest in the Medical/Imaging industry to work on a desktop-based bridge app, which connects in-clinic Imaging and Patient Management software to our cloud-based app.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience developing desktop applications 2+ years
- Proficiency with C#/.NET/WPF
- Not required but highly appreciated: Experience doing “unsupported” integration with third-party applications; Cross-platform desktop development with .NET Core; Experience with medical software and DICOM; 1C integrations; OpenGL
- Ideal candidate would enjoy digging around third party apps, reverse engineering and developing ways to deeply integrate
- English at B2 level or higher
- Being interested in working in a startup atmosphere
What we offer:
- Your work will have a direct positive impact on the lives of the patients.
- Competitive salary with an opportunity to receive a stock option.
- Flexible hours. Hybrid office+remote is available and fully remote can be discussed.
- Diagnocat’s offices are in the US, Israel, and Armenia. We now offer relocation to Armenia. We plan to extend relocation options in the future.
- Investigating the mechanics of third party applications
- Development of bridge C#/.NET/WPF application that communicates with both in-clinic software and Diagnocat cloud service
- Investigating and fixing failure modes of the bridge