Senior Backend Developer to an American startup
Project: A web based application that aims to help product development teams organize, analyze and structure their product features.
- Building an application architecture from scratch
- Develop internal software
- Development of new services
- Follow the Scrum workflow and complete tasks from the team's backlog
- Connecting the database to the project and setting up integration on the client and server side
- Software deployment using manual and automated systems
- Testing and debugging code, fixing bugs
- Preparation of technical documentation for other specialists
- NodeJS and Express for backend - 3 year at least
- Database: Postgres (or equivalent relational database)
- Storage: AWS
- Infrastructure: adept at building and deploying on AWS
- In addition, this person should be comfortable working in an Agile environment with standard tools such as Jira, Figma and Slack.
- Experience building a web app from scratch, and managing deployment to a production environment within the past 12-24 months.
- salary 5000-6000 $ +