AmazingHiring is a global HR Tech startup headquartered in California. The business grows 2x year-to-year thanks to the perfect market fit: our platform enables top companies to accelerate sourcing, engagement and hiring of the best technical talent. Among our customers are Bolt, Miro, Mindbox, Livestorm and more.
We are seeking an experienced, creative, and analytical marketer who will help us drive customer acquisition through paid search, social media, and lead generation platforms.
This is an outstanding opportunity for those who want to have a direct impact on company growth, would like to get a world-class experience in digital marketing and love startup culture.
A strong candidate has experience in managing ad campaigns that demonstrated significant growth in conversions over time, keen and sharp in new trends, tools, and best practices. Together, we’ll build a data-driven lead generation machine — the core of any successful marketing.
- Own paid marketing performance — leverage paid channels to deliver target metrics, like MQL, CPA, LTV;
- Create, monitor, and optimize campaigns in Google Ads worldwide, leverage advanced tools like scripts, rules, audiences, remarketing, programmatic etc. to achieve better results;
- Run PPC, CPL and other relevant campaigns in social media, as well as platforms like Capterra, Getapp, Software Advice;
- Write ad copies and manage landing pages required for the campaigns;
- Continuously A/B test diverse components on all funnel stages to maximize campaign ROI and efficiency;
- Collaborate with the tech team to ensure accurate tracking and attribution;
- Provide reporting on conversions, spent, sales, LTV, ROI, tests results, funnel analysis.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics;
- Comfortable with numbers, driving insights and analytics;
- Advanced English;
- Relevant Google Certification will need to be passed (if not yet).
What will be a plus:
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics;
- Experience in landing page creation and optimization.
What are some of the benefits of working at AmazingHiring?
- Generous remuneration;
- Health insurance;
- Fitness and lunch compensation;
- We provide you with the latest models of laptops an;
- Holidays: 28+3 calendar days;
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events.