Flow Health is a tech company that owns several clinical medical laboratories. At Flow Health, we want to transform medical decision-making to bring individualized, data-driven medicine to clinicians and directly to patients. Our aim is to make lab testing more actionable so clinicians can provide personalized medical recommendations and help people make better decisions about their health.Join our team where you will work on building an in-house laboratory information management system providing functionality for providers, patients, lab workers and other company employees and make it easy for them to do business with us.
We offer a chance to work with an international team spread across three continents: North America (Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, Georgia), Asia (Manila, Philippines) and Europe.
As a DevOps Engineer you will manage complex applications using the state-of-the-art DevOps tooling and technologies, build automated deployment and testing environments and continuously improve the security and resilience of our solutions.
Microservices approach is used to scale and deploy our application. Our application deployed in AWS using AWS ECS. We use Prometheus as our main monitoring solution.
We use Jira + Confluence to manage our project with organized workflows, task tracking, and integrated documentation management. We use GitHub as a development tool and version control.
Technology stack: Node.js, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis, Apache Kafka.
Infrastructure: AWS EC2, ECS, MSK, ElastiCache, MemoryDB, DynamoDB, Terraform
We would love to work with you if you:
- Are experienced with key AWS components and services
- Have an experience with NoSQL databases and high-load clusters
- Are hands-on experienced with Docker and AWS ECS orchestration production environments.
- Have knowledge of ElasticSearch, Redis, Apache Kafka
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of network protocols at CCNA level
- Have a practical experience with CI/CD solutions. AWS stack preferred
- Use monitoring/logging tools: Prometheus & Grafana, Cloudwatch
- Have a strong Linux knowledge
- Know English (Intermediate+)
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
- Salary and grade reviews every 6 months
- Stock options are provided
- A culture that embraces change
- Great corporate events :)