Akvelon is an international IT company with 13 offices in 10 countries, headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.
Since 2000 we have been developing software for Microsoft, GitHub, Intel, HP, Reddit, Pinterest, AT&T, T-Mobile, Starbucks and etc.
According to “USA Today”, Akvelon has been on the list of the 50 best companies for several years in the following categories: Best Leadership Teams, Best Company Culture, and Best Company Compensation.
Now we are looking for a Mid-Sr Python SDE for working on an Akvelon Internal projects.
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer developing backend
- Extensive expertise in Python and FastAPI/Flask
- Experience designing and implementing performant, stable, and maintainable API interfaces;
- Familiar with software engineering best practices such as unit testing and code reviews, design, and documentation;
- You write code that junior developers can easily support and adapt;
- You’re excited about working on a variety of greenfield MVP projects.
- English B2 Upper-Intermediate or higher
Nice to have
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD pipeline;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with international clients
- High salary and bonuses
- Relocation to Georgia, Armenia, Serbia, Poland, Croatia, and Kazakhstan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work;
- English language training;
- A friendly team with experienced mentors instead of chiefs;
- Business trips to Europe and the USA;
- Cover and encourage getting certifications.