Scorewarrior is a developer of browser and mobile games, with many years of experience in the IT industry. Our focus is the development and development of large MMO games in the genre of 4x strategy, which are available to players around the world.
We are looking for a System Administrator/Junior DevOps with the intention to learn and develop, enlisting the help and support of experienced colleagues.
Tasks to be solved:
- Administer general purpose services: Youtrack, Git, Gitlab, Teamcity, VPN, DNS, LDAP, Nginx and others.
- Solve issues on the office network, VPN and the company services.
- Collect and upgrade jobs, configure the OS and software.
- Use a remote connection to solve problems for employees.
- Purchase and configuration of equipment.
- Promptly respond to incidents, solve them, draw conclusions for the future (post-mortem).
- Maintain the knowledge base in good condition.
- Monitor the company services and infrastructure (we are using prometheus/grafana stack).
- Administer office OS (Linux, Windows, macOS). Ensure smooth daily operations.
To work, you will need:
- Knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, switching, routing, firewall, DNS, VPN).
- Higher or incomplete higher technical education (final year students).
- Linux console skills and experience writing bash shell scripts.
- Experience in administration of Windows, Linux, Mac desktops.
- The desire to develop professionally.
- Experience in administration of various general-purpose services.
- Ability to diagnose problems in the local network and problems with the PC.
- Very good knowledge of the English Language. Knowledge of the Russian language is a bonus.
It will be very useful:
- Passion for games
- Experience with Docker, LXD.
- Experience in automating your work.
- The ability to solve problems within the stated deadline, to report problems on time.
- Basic knowledge of Python, Golang or another programming language.
- Remote work possibiliites.
- Contract under European Law.
- Opportunity to relocate to our sunny office in Cyprus (Limassol).
- Relocation compensation and private health insurance.
- Personal development courses.
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package.
- Friendly working environment :)