Who we are
- Startup focused on building the leading lifestyle omnichannel e-commerce platform in MENA Region.
- We are backed by the highly acknowledged Saudi holding, which is the majority owner of two large publicly listed companies, leaders in the fashion/retail Arabian market.
- Our TOP management and Advisor’s team worked at Google, Instacart, McKinsey, Lamoda, and others.
- We have an office in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) and are ready to support you in the relocation process
We look for
We look for an experienced Lead Product Manager, who is willing to bring his/her knowledge and energy into our team, and will drive all products, focused on our Merchants
You should be ready to take full responsibility for product metrics and efficiency in Merchant & Commercial tools product area: creating product vision and strategy, custdev, product development and efficiency estimation, covering the whole value chain between us and our merchants (both offline and online)
Your core objectives will be:
- Drive merchants to join our platform by making collaboration process with us as smooth as possible
- Grow merchants’ (and therefore platform) businesses by enabling them with growth tools within our platform
- Enable internal team with the right commercial tools to boost platform performance
What you will do
- Take part in marketplace MVP release, and its further development
- Built and manage on a high level several product teams, ensure team efficiency and people growth
- Play a decisive role in the product vision definition in merchant & commercial tools product area
- Iteratively create product vision for Merchants & Commercial tools product areas, make it live, discover & test new ideas for product growth
- Drive product area growth and efficiency, be responsible for key product metrics of the area
- Build product processes within and outside of the team, communicate with stakeholders
- 5+ years of Technical Product Management experience.
- Experience with b2b products and integrations is a must!
- Experience with similar products in e-commerce is a strong advantage.
- Experience in driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, and product launch.
- Proven ability to work with data to drive insights and make strategic product decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- C1 English skills
- Relocation to Saudi Arabia (Riyadh)
- Competitive fixed income + bonuses in USD / SAR
- Stock options
- Health insurance, relocation package
- An opportunity to join a billion-dollar company at the very beginning of its way