What does the day-to-day of Customer Success Manager at Tomi.ai look like:
Every day we strive to give our customers the best solution for speeding up the learning process of advertising platforms and viewing the results of campaigns. To achieve this goal, we perform the following tasks:
- support customers in the technical integration of the product;
- set up integrations with advertising platforms;
- prepare recommendations and proposals on how to improve the effectiveness of campaigns using the product during A/B tests;
- analyze and prepare reports of the current ad campaigns and A/B tests effectiveness;
- design and deliver weekly/monthly progress reports to customers;
- manage project documentation and billing;
- participate in weekly status meetings with customers;
- work with the Product & Engineering team to continue improving the platform by communicating customer feedback and feature requests.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- experience in creating, setting up, and launching online advertising campaigns in Facebook/Instagram, Google, Youtube, Yandex, YouTube;
- experience in Online Campaign Management, Account Management, Web Analysis and/or Customer Success roles working with advertisers and/or agencies;
- knowledge of marketing analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica;
- analytical mindset, attention to details, ability to work with large amounts of data;
- good knowledge of the basics of web and mobile technologies;
- excellent written and spoken English;
- ability to switch between multiple tasks;
- higher education, a technical degree is a plus;
- desire to work in a rapidly growing startup.
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people. At Tomi.ai you meet interesting, professional, and passionate people who really love what they do.
- we are open to new technologies and solutions, replacing complex things with simple ones. We do not have long formal agreements and strict vertical relationships;
- each team member influences the success of Tomi.ai, so everyone has the opportunity to become a co-owner of the company;
- we have no grades. The salary of each employee is set individually, based on the results of the interview;
- it doesn’t matter what country and what city you live in. Our team works remotely.
If you are interested in our idea, our values are close and you have the appropriate experience, knowledge, and skills, then: “Welcome to the team!”