Weigandt Consulting (WDT) is an international IT consulting company with headquarter in Germany, clients from Europe, engineering centers in Russia, and employees around the globe. The company has extensive expertise and focus purely on the retail industry delivering value to many successful retailers, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
Our initiative-driven working environment and culture support the contribution of every team member, to increase your learning opportunities and challenge you to grow with us.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps engineer for a long-term project with a global retailer from the United Kingdom - migration of environments to Azure Cloud using solid infrastructure as a code approach, platform level maintenance, operational support of developers.
- Participate in system design and solutions discussions;
- Regular interaction with client for refinement sessions, planning, and other meetings;
- Support teammates in requirements clarification, decomposing of complex tasks, code review;
- Suggest improvements and enhancements for increasing work quality.
- Configuring and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps, Jenkins);
- Deployment and maintenance of Dev / PreProd / Prod environments in Azure;
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- 5+ years of experience with production-grade systems;
- Architecture design for high-load applications;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Confident knowledge of Azure Cloud services and Terraform IaC;
- Confident knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker;
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases on platform level;
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2) writing and speaking skills;
- Self-dependence and open communication.
- Competitive monthly fixed salary based on the results of the interviews;
- Long-term international projects with modern technology stacks;
- Flexible work format: remotely anywhere or in our offices (St.Petersburg, Auchen);
- Flexible schedule: full-time 40 hours per week, no night meetings;
- Official contract in accordance with country legislation;
- Paid vacation 28 days, overtimes, sick leaves, official country holidays;
- Full medical insurance with dental care after the trial period;
- Company-provided modern IT equipment: Apple MacBook/ HP/ Lenovo;
- English-speaking clubs and compensation for individual classes;
- Regular online and offline informal events, friendly atmosphere.