At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
Factory HUB is a series of web-based applications and supporting micro-services for controlling production processes in factories using Arrival Robotics technologies. Factory dispatchers using this system can monitor, plan and start the facturing process. They also can detect faults and respond to them, create analytics and control equipment, if manual intervention is required. Our product team works closely with all Arrival’s factories, takes part in requirements gathering and factory automation.
- Market research, discovery of target audience, their tasks, needs and user experience;
- Ensuring tasks and terms of product development in collaboration with the project teams as the owner of the product, setting goals for design and development; assessment of the quality of implementation, upholding the interests of users and businesses;
- Coordinate SW delivery managers and focus their priorities on the right releases and features.
- Managing relationships with attracted contractors and partners;
- Organising the collection and processing feedback from users in order to develop user characteristics and product quality;
- Organisation of qualitative and quantitative assessment of product performance, metric analysis and reporting;
- Design and development of algorithms for “training” company's information systems for automated support of a product in its life cycle;
- Preparation, presentation and coordination of design results with project teams and management.
- Experience of managing software products development as a product manager;
- Excellence in developing, setting, implementing goals and objectives for the development of digital products from the interests of users and businesses; experience in designing and analysing models to ensure the payback, efficiency, profitability;
- Deep practical experience in product development by agile methodologies;
- Free in user - focused and service - oriented analytical thinking regarding users tasks, interests, perceptions;
- Fluent English;
- Analytical and systematic way of thinking;
- A record of released products;
- Be a driver, motivator, doer and be able to prove it with a few facts from experience.