Our client, German company TelQ Telecom, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
TelQ is a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their telecom communication channels through the widest network of testing devices (15k+) in the industry, handling tens of millions of tests.
The system allows anyone to become part of testing network and automatically earn money from their mobile phone.
About this role:
- As a Software Engineer, you will be part of our core product-engineering squad. Your main role will consist of designing, developing scalable and highly reliable microservices and web apps to empower our customers to perform advanced monitoring and testing of telecommunication networks.
- You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
Some of the typical challenges we are working on:
- Design scalable microservices for tens of thousands of active users through all time zones and countries. Utilize automatically orchestrated environment taking advantage of our robust DevOps and CI/CD Pipelines
- Find innovative solutions to industry-unique problems using cutting-edge technology and tools in domains where low latency, memory efficiency and high availability are real concerns.
- Have ownership of your own project and real impact on our users from day one.
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Java Core, Spring. Knowledge or willingness to learn Kotlin.
- Understanding of design patterns and ability to implement them at the right place.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
- Backend: Kotlin, Java 11, Project Reactor, Functional Programming, K8s, Terraform, Helm, AWS, RabbitMQ, SMPP, Microservices architecture.
- Frontend: Angular, TypeScript
- Mobile: Android
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering mindset and it is fine if you do not have experience with all of these technologies, as long as you are ready to work with them.
Why you should work with us:
- Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a Successful SaaS platform.
- Technology stack. We use a lot of leading tech in our stack and we will ensure that it always remains up-to-date.
- Ability to make a significant impact. Most of your tasks will directly impact features used by the largest mobile network operators, SMS aggregators, and enterprise companies in the world that rely on our service.
- We are financially stable and independent due to our dominance on the market. We have a well-established product that serves us a great foundation to create new services in the nearest future.
- We characterize our work environment a fast- paced, agile, low in bureaucracy, high in ownership, responsibility and impact you can make.
- Great company culture. We are a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together
- Salary in euro
- Remote work
- Possibility of relocation to Germany or Serbia
- Work in international team from 8 different countries