CircleLink Health® is a company of passionate clinicians, technologists and business people tackling the $600B problem of preventable chronic condition complications. Our mission is to accelerate the shift to preventative care (from status quo reactive care) through our world-class preventative care platform.
Your Impact On Our Mission:
As a Laravel (PHP/Livewire) developer you will work remotely and join a product team of 4 developers, 1 QA engineer, and 1 designer. This is a unique opportunity to join a mission-driven company that just closed a Series A financing following ~20% monthly growth.
Your day to day is…
- Writing “clean” code per company coding standards, in a timely and scalable manner.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the company’s software and databases.
- Working in small cross-functional teams to build, ship, and maintain the company’s products.
- Taking ownership of features, and directly communicating with all company stakeholders to take them from design to launch.
- Communicating directly with users to gather requirements and feedback
- Code reviews, automated testing, CI.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have..
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work well both on teams and independently
- Proven software development experience in Laravel and PHP. Demonstrable familiarity with the Laravel community and ecosystem.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (mysql), version control tools (Git, Github) and of developing web services
- Experience in integrating third-party APIs (Twilio, Google, GitHub etc)
- Passion for software design and coding practices (OOP, Design Patterns) and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Experience with AWS and shell scripting is a plus.
- We are supportive of our colleagues, both proactively and responsively.
- We are collaborative. We involve our colleagues in planning sessions, code reviews, etc.
- We are generous and kind in both giving and accepting feedback.
- We are respectful in remote and in-person interactions alike.
- We are always striving to improve our productivity.
-Meaningful work improving the lives and health of vulnerable patients nationwide.
-Work from anywhere, flexible hours. We are 100% distributed, and mostly asynchronous.
-International and diverse work atmosphere.
-Flexible vacation policy.
-Gym, coffee and educational benefits.
-Straight up awesome co-workers.
**About CircleLink Health:**
CircleLink’s technology platform plus nurse network provides chronic condition telephone coaching on behalf of doctors. We also drive up to $10B of new reimbursements to practices and have been growing nearly 20% monthly. From the start, we’ve believed patients benefit most from personalized and provider-led follow-up between visits. Our award-winning chronic and behavioral condition coaching platform, manned by our amazing registered nurse network drives improved health and significant new provider profits.
Investors include Fresco Capital, the Founder/CEO of Clover Health + founding board member of Flatiron Health, and Blue Cross Blue Shield. We work remotely and out of New York City. Our customers are nationwide and we offer a fun team plus the chance to significantly contribute to products already used by patients and doctors at top institutions (e.g., Johns Hopkins, Yale-New Haven Hospital, Emory and Tulane Medical Center).
CircleLink Health is an equal opportunity employer (EEO). In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to execute these principles and policies. CircleLink Health prohibits discrimination of any type and furnishes equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The policy of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and anti-discrimination applies to all facets of the relationship between CircleLink Health and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, and employee benefits.