Our company develops solutions for the communication industry based on VoIP technologies. We started as a small company in 2007, enabling our customers to maintain low latency and high-quality internet voice connections with their clients from all over the world. For the last 14 operating years, our first product became internationally successful with a decent track record in both customer base & revenue. Recently our company developed two more products with sky-high ambitions to succeed in global markets.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to maintain strong communication and effective sales enablement for two different B2B communication solutions industry products (CCaaS & CPaaS). You will report to the company CMO and coordinate the work of other people in our company that you'll need to do your job and deliver results.
Previously product marketing was done by different teams within the company - from the product to sales, from company founders and C-suite to several enthusiasts and external contractors. Now, with sky-high ambitions for global success, a structured approach should be implemented ensuring:
- Effective communication between product & sales teams.
- Sharp and convincing messaging across all customer-facing assets and content.
- Development of a sustainable system withstanding a large number of tasks without losing quality.
You now have a chance to join the team when forming new products' long-term marketing strategy and not only take part in your primary function but contribute to strategy development.
The position aims to build expert & consistent communication that would help the sales team close more opportunities and always be up to date with the current product agenda. At the start, we expect you to dive into the actual product marketing backlog with your sleeves rolled up. However, your main goal is to build an effective team at the end of the day.
What we see a perfect candidate like:
- Motivated & hungry for success and looking forward to joining a fast-growing company with international recognition.
- A great storyteller, whether it's a life story or B2B sales pitch.
- A structure addicted person with high accountability extent.
- You provide results up to agreed deadlines without a "creativity" excuse for delays.
- You can both make a sharp copy and help a teammate to accomplish one.
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude, and a strong desire to get things done.
- On intermediary iterations, you find somewhat helpful feedback than harsh criticism.
Tasks you will do in:
- Understand how the company works from the inside and its actual product-market fit. Immerse yourself in the industry specifics and the customer acquisition challenges we're facing.
- Audit previously developed product marketing assets together with the contribution of performers involved.
- Prioritize existing product marketing backlog.
- Initiate work for top-priority tasks together with existing external contributors and deliver end results (presentations, landing page copy, etc.).
- Undertake deep analysis of competitor communications through product assets.
- Initiate development of product marketing strategy pillars for both priority products.
- Together with the product & acquisition teams, develop a landing page for paid traffic.
- Build product marketing processes that would provide clarity and transparency for high-quality assets development.
- Develop product marketing team org structure and hire best candidates to deliver results.
- Develop an objective way to evaluate copy quality that would decrease assets time to production.
- Complete product marketing strategy for both products covering key customer journey channels, online reputation management platforms & SEO.
- Constantly search for new ways to enable the sales team to close deals.
During the whole year:
- Lots of analysis and searching for customer behavior insights
- Continuous development and optimization of customer-facing content
- Collaborate with the design, product & sales teams to find new product marketing insights
Ensure you stay in touch with competitors' agendas through self-performed analysis and attending the key industry events.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Friendly working environment open for sharing of your ideas and ready to provide you everything required for result and growth.
- Tolerant attitude towards mistakes and experiments.
- A nicely-located new spacious office within walking distance from the metro station.
- Top-notch work equipment for your needs.
- Free lunch and healthy snacks every day.
- Medical/life/travel insurance via Allianz.
- Flexible work schedule, the ability to work remotely.
- A team of talented and fun colleagues from more than five countries.
- Opportunity to enroll in an educational program from top world universities for top performers.
- Referral bonus program.
What we require from a candidate:
- Advanced English verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in product marketing management.
- Understanding of B2B product marketing peculiarities. Previous experience of working in several B2B products required, communication industry preferred.
- Proven track record in developing effective product marketing assets with project management details and actual results.