We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join Apphud to be part of a global SaaS product that provides a smarter way to build and grow mobile apps with in-app subscriptions. We don’t expect you to code, but we do expect you to dig deep into the product
What You Will Do:
- Provide first-level technical support and preliminary investigation to customer issues and service requests
- Understand and analyze customers' problems, find appropriate and acceptable solutions;
- Manage and track customers issues
- Develop and review content for the company’s knowledge base
- Respond to customers' requests (in a quick, proactive, and efficient manner)
- Investigate issue and provide comprehensive details for its quick resolution
- Work closely with other departments and teams to meet and exceed customers' expectations
- Thoroughly document all issues, develop and review content for a knowledge base
- Help grow and implement web-based support initiatives, including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques, and documentation
- Lead the problem until it’s solved
- 3−4 years of experience in IT, Web, mobile, or SaaS solutions support
- Customer-focused and team-oriented
- Must have a passion for troubleshooting client problems and satisfying customer needs, strong ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Must be self-motivated, with a sense of urgency and efficiency and a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal soft skills
- Excellent team workability
- Service-oriented with a desire to help people
- Push the matter through
- Detail-oriented, reliable, stress-resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn
- Able to plan your own time
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
Will Be a Plus:
- Background in QA
- We are a small team where each team member takes part in the growth of the product and solving business problems.
- High competitive pay — we work together and grow together!
- We have a distributed team, we work remotely.
- We use Slack + Zoom + Jira + Confluence.