Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you will be joining a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are passionate about data and have rich experience in resolving challenging tracking tasks, as well as strong analytical skills. If this sounds like you, then this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Web Analyst.
We are looking for a strong professional who is skilled enough to support our clients with data-based recommendations and actionable insights and manage team.
What We Offer
- Creating Measurement Plans and developing KPIs
- Setting up tracking (including tracking for non-standard flows, funnels, and applications, using different tracking systems) while applying enough creativity to find the best methods of data capturing strategy development and implementation for our clients
- Communicating a lot with other departments and with our customer while trying to find the best way to provide the customers with data that can change their online business
- Building insightful automated dashboards (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI)
- Making data-based recommendations on how to improve clients’ online strategy
- Conducting deep-dive research on all areas of customers’ online strategy
- Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- 2+ years of Web Analytics experience. Additional experience in online marketing (e.g. SEO) would be a plus
- Vast experience in a variety of Web Analytics tools, tag management solutions, data visualization tools
- Proficiency in A/B testing
- Statistical and analytical skills with an ability to spot any issues or trends in data
- English level: A2
- It will be greatly beneficial to have something from this list:
- Proficient with SQL, R, Python
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with top world-class customers as a Web Analyst
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Free English classes
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Flexible working schedule