You will get to:
- Be involved and drive product & design discussions. Ownership, accountability & proactivity - you build it, you own it, you run it.
- Help us scale our infrastructure to large traffic
- Focus on best engineering practices for quality, clean code, testing & observability.
- Experience with Large-scale Distributed systems, Microservice architectures, Event-driven architectures & DDD
- Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers worldwide
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for digital finance ecosystem and, most importantly, brainstorm and create new directions that ADQ-Neobank can take in our quest to make financial services easy and accessible to all
We expect you to have:
- A strong product design sense
- Proficiency in JVM based languages: Java/Kotlin + Spring boot
- CI/CD related technologies such as GitHub Actions, Azure Pipelines, Jenkins.
- Containerization with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Queuing and Streaming technologies such as Kafka, AWS Kinesis, AWS SQS, RabbitMQ.
- Cloud providers: Azure (preferably), AWS, GCP.
- IaC with Terraform (preferably), Chef, Ansible.
- Observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, New Relic, ELK Stack.
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and produce effective solutions
- Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product.