Our client is a software company delivering precisely engineered software solutions standing on the principles of ML (machine learning), AI (artificial intelligence), physical security, and resource optimization. They are providing end to end solutions for start-ups and big companies.
They are looking for skilled JVM Engineers to work on implementation of a large-scale multi-tenant cloud solutions using JVM technologies for cyber-security. This project is being developed on green field and therefore provides extensive autonomy. Said application is expected to process a significant amount of data in close to real-time.
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Experience with programming in Java or Kotlin or Scala
- Strong analytical skills
- Interest in big data technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Apache Samza, ApacheKafka, ...
- Experience with being part of a SW development team delivering into production
- Fluent English
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
What we offer?
- A motivated and friendly team full of highly qualified experts
- Flexibility in small teams- you learn faster than in the corporate environment
- Interesting work on different types of projects for different clients
- Responsibility for your own work
- Motivational financial evaluation and career growth
- Great location in the Prague city center (Karlín) with remote setup
- Remote or Modern office with a fridge full of goodies
- Regular team lunches, breakfasts, yoga classes and tech-talks