We are looking for a proactive quality engineer (regardless of experience level) to join our development team. QA in our company communicates with colleagues across the company, define quality vision and automation coverage support.
We are looking for someone who is learning and does not box testing into manual and automation but builds from a strong foundation of understanding testing and does not stop at the sight of code.
We want a tester who reviews application developer's pull requests for scope and risk of change, who reviews other testers' test automation pull requests and proposes improvements both in what gets tested and how it gets tested, and understand what the automation now has.
What you will do:
- Join international distributed development team for decomposing and analyzing requirements.
- Elaborate test design on the strength of impact analysis and plan how to support initial quality in CI/CD concept.
- Execute manual testing and cover logic by automated tests.
- Work with microservices as well as with monolithic application.
What you will need:
- Understanding of Scrum and experience in Microsoft tools (Visual Studio, SQL Server, Azure DevOps), be familiar with C# and Selenoid infrastructure.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Have an aspiration in detecting process issues and be responsible for the products quality.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and understanding of travel industry.
- Degree in computer science or software testing certification (CSTE, A/ISTQB).
What is in it for you:
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours (11:00 - 17:00 MSK fixed time).
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Business trips to Copenhagen.
- Professional trainings, certifications and conferences compensation.
- Salary is based on interview results and experience.