Eduson is the leading eLearning company in B2B (Eduson.tv) and B2C (Eduson.Academy) markets. Our team has gone its way from video tutorials and presentations to gamified simulators, robocalls and VR courses. We teach over 100,000 employees from over 600 companies in 20 countries of the world in 4 languages.
We’re currently looking for a webinar manager/growth hacking marketing manager to join our team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute webinar programs & initiatives;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer support, product management, etc.) and provide support for their initiatives;
- Evaluate current strategy and identify weaknesses;
- Measure the success of each webinar and report the results to the management;
- Develop and implement protocols and guidelines for IT, design and production teams;
- Work with speakers and marketing team to determine the most important points to market the webinar;
- Conduct webinar promotions to drive audience registration (banner ads, Google/Yandex Ad campaigns, social media, co-marketing, email-marketing, etc.);
- Post webinar surveys, polls and act as a moderator (if necessary);
- Select and implement the most appropriate web conference technology;
- Work with the full cycle of sales pipeline (new sales and ROI metrics);
- Develop unique value propositions and business partnerships that are targeted toward key customer segments.
What we’re expecting from you:
- Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology;
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives;
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills;
- Knowledge of marketing automation is a plus;
- Experience in advertising and event marketing is a must;
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes;
- Fluent English speaker (Advanced or Upper-Intermediate);
- Ability to integrate webinars into broader sales & marketing campaigns;
- Proficient with social media tools and with HTML;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools;
- Knowledge of the edtech market and tendencies. Trendwatching.
- Competitive salary
- Grade system with growth opportunities;
- Interesting and innovative product;
- Work in economically sustainable IT company;
- Corporate learning programs, mentorship programs;
- Young and energetic team, no bureaucracy;
- Official employment in accordance with the Russian labor law, 3 months of probation period.
Extra opportunities for professional growth:
- Individual development plan (online and offline courses, books, video, conferences, projects) that will be regularly reviewed with your mentor;
- Possibility to participate in soft skills coach-sessions;
- Possibility to learn from the field expertise of the colleagues.