We're growing and we want to sell with more efficiency and care. We're looking for an experienced salesperson who can quickly get into the existing sales process, learn the product specifics and help us to drive our sales to a new level.
Here are some highlights of the common responsibilities:
- discovery calls — figuring whether the inbound prospects are a good fit for us;
- platform demos — helping prospects to explore UXPressia benefits based on their needs;
- pre-sale support — follow-ups, presentations, custom offers and everything in between to eventually close the deal;
- sales data management — this includes KPIs, quotes, invoicing, customer data and more;
- coordinationwith Customer Success and Product teams — basically, being a bridge between the departments and the customers; analyze feature requests, discover new opportunities for the product development, transfer the customers to Customer Success and so on;
- sales Development — exploring and implementing new sales strategies.
What do we expect from a candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in selling IT Products — preferably SaaS/software applications;
- outstanding English — the majority of our customers are from North America, Canada, UK, Australia and Europe so English proficiency is a must;
- exceptional communication skills — being able to clearly deliver the value of our product (both in written and oral formats) and align it with the requirements of the prospects;
- ability to learn things quickly — our product and processes aren't rocket science but still, there's a certain learning curve that we hope the candidate can pass fast and smooth;
- good old soft skills — proper time management, passion about what you do, self-awareness and creativity;
- ability to adjust to PST/EST time zones — at least to a certain extent. Nothing crazy, but sometimes calls can be within 6-10 pm range (European timezone);
- familiarity with Customer Journey Mapping, Human Centred Design and related CX field concepts will be a plus.
- remote work from any preferred location;
- a flexible schedule that can be adjusted to keep a healthy work-life balance;
- awesome product helping to make the world a better place with better experiences;
- small, cozy and friendly team — no corporate strictness here. We're like a family and we care about our members;
- smooth onboarding to help understand how things work at UXPressia;
- no cookies and fruits at the office — come on, you can go to some nice sunny beach and have cocktails instead! :)
$1500-2000 based on your skills and experience. We use fixed salary model for now but are ready to negotiate and develop fixed + % model in the future.
Send us your CV and cover letter and we'll circle back to you asap:
- a professional B2B SaaS software for visualizing Customer Experience;
- 200,000+ user base that grows each day;
- we’ve been 5 years on the market and made it to the leaders league;
- teams from Principal, NCR, Dell, and Micheline love using our product. And chances are, you will love selling UXPressia to people just like them!