We are a young company, established in 2018, looking for DevOps engineer to join our development team in Limassol, Cyprus. We are a payment aggregator for B2B clients who target their clients in developing countries in completely different parts of the world. We provide an opportunity for such companies to accept payments from their clients in various regions through our payment gateway.
Our team is constantly expanding the list of payment options and integrates many local payment methods (for example, Internet banking, QR payments, vouchers, local e-wallets, and others). Currently, our platform provides more than 50 unique payment methods in Asia, Africa, Latin America, the Middle East.
We currently have 4 cross-functional development teams with a flat structure: all team members report directly to CTO and everyone is equal within the team. Teams are divided into two functional directions: payment and internal services, however division is not rigid and teams may swap tasks, depending on the current business needs.
What you will do:
- Be in charge of CI / CD processes across several development teams, organize end-to-end DevOps processes;
- Work closely with DEV and QA teams;
- Automate deployment of test, staging and production environments;
- Develop infrastructure solutions for organizing container virtualization platforms;
- Implement application monitoring processes, log-ins, health-checks, security;
- Implement PCI DSS processes;
Our technology stack:
- Development: Python, Go, Node.js
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform (GKE, GCE, GCS, Pub-Sub, etc), bare-metal solutions
- Containerization: Docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes (GKE & Kubespray on bare-metal)
- VCS/CICD: Gitlab, Gitlab CI
- Secret storage: Hashicorp Vault
- IaC: Hashicorp Terraform
- Monitoring and Logs: Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Sentry
- Other: Cloudflare
What you need to succeed:
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code approach - Terraform;
- Experience in development and administration of IT systems 3 years+;
- Experience in cloud providers - AWS or GCP;
- Experience in Python, Golang, Bash - at least one of them;
- Experience with containerization solutions and any container orchestration system (ideally hands-on experience with Kubernetes);
- Expertise with build automation and continuous delivery tools
- Good understanding of Quality Control and test automation in agile-based continuous integration environments
Nice to have:
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Gitlab-CI (plain pipelines, include pipeline);
- Experience in PCI DSS certification process;
- Experience with Code quality and Code security applications (Snyk, Sonarqube, etc);
- SQL knowledge and understanding how modern RDBMS are working, especially PostgreSQL;
- Basic understanding of data replication;
- Knowledge not only about how to deploy a service (Redis / PostgreSQL / Victoriametrics ) but also how to use it.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% payment of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*Relocation package can be discussed with candidates during interview.