Digital Manager working in RRP Digital Team where he is responsible for several digital products, consumer programs and services, such as websites, loyalty programs, service chat-bots and others.
Their role is to create product or program strategy, define roadmap, negotiate it with all local and global stakeholders and then successfully deploy it in on order to deliver defined KPI’s.
RRP Team is department responsible for deploying Innovative consumer products such as Ploom and Logic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- To be owner of respective digital products and consumer programs with full responsibility for defined KPI’s. Ensure proper development of existing initiatives and create new from scratch;
- Conduct analysis of consumer needs and journey, create strategy, develop roadmap and define budget;
- Efficiently collaborate with various stakeholders – both local teams (Brand team, Consumer Engagement team, Customer care team, etc.) and global teams (Global Data Team, Global Content team, etc.);
- Managing full cycle of production with selected agency: strategy aligning, resources allocation, preparation of brief and technical specification, leading and controlling design, development and QA processes, arranging proper support and processes;
- Establishing clear processes and tools to measure respective product or program performance: create metrics hierarchy and methodology for KPI’s calculation, weekly and monthly statuses, dashboards and analytical reports etc;
- Efficiently administrate company key processes: purchasing, legal, internal control, budget submissions, security checks and others.
WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- University Degree;
- English: fluent (spoken, written);
- Good understanding in product strategy and roadmap development, consumer journey mapping, unit economy, analytics, key metrics, roadmap, prioritization, key funnels, budget control;
- Understanding of development cycle, tech architecture, integrations, prototyping, design, UX, QA and support;
- Analytical capabilities: knowledge of key metrics (Retention, CAC, LTV, CPA, CPO, etc.), analytical tools (GA, Metrics and others), A/B Testing, Statistics basics, advanced MS Excel skills;
- Having wide business outlook: Marketing Strategy, Brand Management, Field Force management, Market Research, Consumer Insights and others.
Personality and experience:
- At least 5 years in Managing Digital product and programs in large companies;
- Strong result orientation and “Make it happen” attitude. Capability to treat obstacles and difficulties as inspiring challenges and opportunities;
- Flexibility in managing relations, processes and requirements of stakeholders;
- Ease and openness in communication.
Managing Internal Stakeholders:
- Strong focus on long-term relationships building as primary way of achieving success;
- Good understanding on how to pack up, present and sell ideas and projects to both digital and non-digital professionals;
- Good capability to smartly manage requirements: define criteria and prioritize, focusing team and stakeholders on the most critical and efficient features.
Managing External parties:
- Understanding and good knowledge of RU production and digital market: vendors and agencies;
- Knowing how find and attract best suppliers for dedicated task;
- Strong understanding on how to brief, control and motivate external team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Dynamic working environment;
- Team of highly motivated professionals;
- Wide development opportunities;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Modern eco-friendly office (Moscow-City).