We are looking for a full stack engineer with computer science background who has strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms, databases, and distributed systems, including Web technologies. The candidate should possess strong reasoning and problem solving abilities.
Prospective engineer has to be experienced in best practices SDLC processes, including test automation, code management, and deployment automation. AWS experience is desirable but experience with at least one major cloud service is a must.
Candidate qualifications include:
- Strong hands-on development experience in UI and backend technologies like Angular, React, Python or Java, Django (for Python) or Spring Boot (for Java), SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge and experience with AWS, Terraform, and Ansible or Chef
- Experience with microservices and transforming legacy applications to a microservice architecture
- Knowledge and experience with unit and integration testing, continuous integration, test automation, appropriate documentation,
- Experience in the Agile development lifecycle and DevOps
- Front office and/or financial services knowledge and experience are a plus
- Experience working and delivering across a multi-location team
- End-of-year bonus program
- English, technical and financial trainings
- Medical insurance for employee, spouse and children.