Sumsub team is looking for a project manager to help our team achieve the best performance in verification solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Construct an effective workflow that can perform in any circumstances;
- Understand, map and describe every project need, and work hard to fulfill those needs;
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people - mostly designers and engineers to do the
- best work of their careers;
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and
- prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful ideas;
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction
- with customers; define and frame those problems for the team;
- Collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as
- you can;
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and
- qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full release;
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
Your experience & skills:
- 2+ years experience in a Project Manager role. System analyst or SDM will count too;
- Be a clear communicator, comfortable in making decisions without consensus. You can
- help others make decisions by being persuasive;
- Have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative
- customer data to inform decisions;
- Have conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design
- researchers and analysts;
- Have skills and will to document and maintain project knowledge base;
- Are entrepreneurial, you don’t need direction; you’re self driven;
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically;
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
Sumsub builds a suite of compliance and anti-fraud products that modern businesses use to fight money laundering and terrorist financing—all while complying with ever-increasing global regulatory requirements.
More than 1000 enterprise businesses use Sumsub’s solutions today, including iTalki, BlaBlaCar, Flippa, ESL Gaming, DIDI, Uber, Avito, Ozon, Gett and Bitcoin.com.
Does it seem like a good fit for you? Then send your CV to email@example.com.