Удалённая работа. Долгосрочный контракт. Фултайм. Прямой работодатель. Гибкий график.
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft is a leader in Contract Lifecyle Management, one of the fasting growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past four years in a row.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a solid background in software development infrastructure architecture, automation, configuration management, monitoring, and tools development for enterprise software and systems. The candidate must have a passion for automating everything, and a sense of ownership.
- Develop new automation systems and improve existing ones that enable fast delivery and replace manual operating procedures wherever they exist
- Drive analysis, design, and development of automation tools for deployment, development, and operational tasks
- Lead architectural improvements in our software development- and delivery infrastructure and evaluate new technologies
- Assume ownership of Agiloft’s installer
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Experience with the configuration of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Deep knowledge of Python- or Perl scripting languages
- Experienced with Java
- Good knowledge of Install4J
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience with continuous integration / either continuous delivery tools
- Deep knowledge of Unix bash or Windows powershell
- Experience using containers
- Experience supporting MySQL/MSSQL databases
- Experience with public cloud platforms
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Fluent in the English language