We offer a $2,000 Sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position. $2,000 will be included in the first salary.
- 5+ years of experience in the development of web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Experience in the development of applications using the Java Enterprise platform
- Experience working with databases (Oracle or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns
- Experience using test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience working with Spring and Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience implementing microservices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of build tools (Gradle, Maven)
- Experienced team worker
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with API gateways, such as APIGee, AWS API Gateway
Our client is a British bank, one of the largest finance companies in the world. The bank was founded three centuries ago, and today its assets are estimated at trillions of US dollars.
Throughout its history, the bank has offered various banking products to clients. Its technical support has become more complex and expensive due to the expansion of its product line and the growth of its customer base. The development of technologies has led to a growth in customer expectations for banking apps as well as the automatization of bank account interactions. Therefore, it became clear that all the IT systems of our client needed an upgrade. Now they have been improved in accordance with modern technologies, and the user interfaces of the apps have been modernized as well; our team is now working on closer integration of the apps. An incredible amount of paperwork with which the specialists of the bank are engaged is going to be automated and transferred to electronic format.
Our experts together with developers on the client's side are creating new banking apps and upgrading the old ones. In particular, there is a custom client portal project, which aggregates all user information and allows users to switch easily between the various banking products.
Working on this project will provide you an opportunity to participate in the technological modernization of a large financial institution, creating a product that will have millions of users, and obtain relevant experience in agile software development.