We offer a $2,000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join us in this position. The bonus will be added to the first payroll.
- Participation in toolset elicitation
- Coordination of DevOps teamwork
- Communicate with architectural team on designing architect decisions
- Task distribution within the team
- Develop scripts and code review
- Setup and configure environment and services in AWS
- Setup, configure and maintain CI/CD process
- Communications, escalations, and clarifications of the issues with the clients’ technical stakeholders
- 3+ years of DevOps experience or cloud architecture
- Team management experience
- Fundamental knowledge of basic AWS services
- Experience with migration of on-premise solutions to cloud
- Experience with CI/CD/CT architecture
- Knowledge of Git and IaC concepts
- Experience in end-to-end testing
- Experience working with toolchain discussions/approvals, operational acceptance
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience in working with multi-account environments in AWS
This Europe-based client is one of the world's most established stock exchanges. This is a new project that just started and will last several years. We have several teams with about 100 people total operating from the EU with no overtime work expected. The work is split up into small parts based on priority; after a part is released, the team moves on to the next one.
Our scope of engagement includes a modern approach to SOA, including AWS and Microservices stack, data warehousing, modern APIs, frontend development, and other areas. We use Scrum and scaled Agile framework for the project. Program management, Solution Architects, and Business Analysts are involved on our side.
Our specialists focus on data streaming and sourcing solutions to ensure data processing necessary for trading operations. The team is preparing to roll out a portal with embedded widgets.
DataArt is also engaged in transforming business processes and migrating from on-premise hosting to Cloud by re-platforming the entire system and using Cloud native technologies. Part of the work includes the integration of systems and data related to a new asset class into the customer's existing IT landscape.
Technology stack & infrastructure: basics: Java 1.7-1.8, Maven, Spring Boot/Security/Data/etc Git (BitBucket); database: PostgreSQL, Oracle; UI: Angular 2+, JSP; AWS: Anthos/Kubernetes, EC2, API Gateway, Lambda, S3, Matillion, RDS; CI/CD: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins. Snowflake is also used.