PicsArt is looking for a Talent Acquisition Team Lead to assist our teams in Russia with hiring needs as well as ensure the quality of hire. If you have professional experience and a positive attitude, ready to work in a fast driven team environment, we will be glad to meet you.
- Lead Talent Acquisition team (3+ people): inspire them, be a mentor, help them grow, etc.;
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to design the effective hiring flow;
- Communicate with the hiring managers to clarify the job requirements;
- Find the best sources for hiring, post and promotion of job openings;
- Create and post job descriptions on job boards, ads, career portals, etc.;
- Organize the interviewing process with candidates, combine various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions);
- Take the initiative to improve the hiring process and flow where it is needed;
- Communicate with the People Ops and Culture teams to ensure the hiring and onboarding processes are well designs and correctly implemented;
- Promote the company's reputation as “best place to work”.
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience including tech recruiting, sourcing and full life cycle recruiting;
- At least 3 years of leading a team of talent acquisition;
- Experience in hunting and interviewing candidates;
- Experience in building and utilizing different sourcing plans and tools;
- Experience communicating with varying level of stakeholders;
- Experience with ATS;
- Strong understanding of the recruiting and HR processes;
- Ability to prioritize the hiring needs and tasks;
- Ability to handle several positions simultaneously;
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision;
- English and Russian oral and written communications skills.