TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest digital media publishers in the world producing entertaining and positive online content for more than 1 billion followers around the world. We are the company behind wildly successful DIY channel 5-Minute Crafts, the inspirational and creative channel Bright Side, and a wide portfolio of additional popular channels across YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and more.
We were named "Digital Studio of the Year" at the recent 2021 Digiday Video & TV Awards and continue to garner recognition from the Webby, Shorty, and Streamy awards. With a highly-creative team of 1700 spread across 70 countries, we continue to expand to match the rapid growth and success of the company.
We’re looking for a Senior Ad Operations Manager (Applications) with expertise in mobile applications ad monetization who will be passionate about leading this subject, applying new skills and jumping in wherever needed to ensure campaign success.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus / Remote
- Become a leading subject matter expert in mobile in-app ad monetization.
- Monitor, optimize and increase ad revenue, eCPM, impressions and fill rates among all our apps.
- Keep track of revenue and other significant KPIs.
- Run A/B tests to optimize ad network-based monetization efforts.
- Propose improvements and innovative ways on how to increase revenue, viewability and other essential metrics.
- Day-to-day yield optimization techniques across all monetization partners.
Requirements to the candidates:
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Degree in tech would be a plus.
- Professional knowledge of app environment and ecosystem, app monetisation, analysis, ad setup.
- Experience in app monetisation in media/games on the publisher’s side.
- Knowledge of Firebase, GA, Mopub, Admob, Facebook, Amazon etc
- Fluent English
- A competitive salary and benefits;
- Location – Limassol or remote working in a European time zone;
- Great opportunities to grow and develop your skills in an international and creative team.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.