Akvelon Inc (USA) work in the field of software engineering based on a variety of technologies. Our company is a member of the vendor program, which gives employees the opportunity to work with clients in Russia, the United States and other countries (Microsoft, Facebook, Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, and many others). This is a great opportunity to transfer experience and experience with leading engineers of world-renowned companies.
We are looking for a Junior BE Developer (Kotlin) developer for a DoorDash project.
Come help us build the world's most reliable on-demand, logistics engine for delivery! We're bringing on experienced engineers to help us create and maintain a 24x7, no downtime, global infrastructure system that powers DoorDash’s three-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants, and dashers.
At DoorDash, our software engineers work on everything from backend systems to beautiful and thoughtful user interfaces, to scaling products that will automate human processes and make deliveries happen as fast as possible.
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years of industry experience
- Prior experience working with backend tech stacks
- Experience with service writing REST API’s, unit testing
- Experience with Java/Kotlin
- Experience with SQL (e.g. Postgres)
- Develop, release and run large-scale web applications
- Improve performance, reliability, scalability and security for our backend systems
- Completely disrupt logistics by tackling bleeding-edge, technical problems
- Possibilities of relocation to the USA
- Entering a professional level equivalent to world standards
- High wages (we proceed from the wishes of the candidate and the level)
- The choice of a remote job or office in Kazan
- LCA with dentistry
- 50% payment of sport or English courses
- An excellent team of high-level professionals and rich engineering culture
- Flexible working hours