Trood is a low-code software development engine and the ecosystem for product launch & scaling.
In addition to our business automation clients, by now more than 10 partner startups with a total capitalization of more than $15M have used Trood as the core platform for their products.
We have been working on corporate automation projects since 2010th, and specifically on the Trood platform since 2014th. Now we have raised an investment round to prepare our platform and boxed business solutions for international expansion.
We are looking for a Partner, who will dive into our specifics, and help us convey our ideas and principles to customers, engineers, and partners on a worldwide market
- Knowledge or deep interest in the field of IT, including deep tech and B2B sections;
- Motivation prevails over experience and performance prevails over motivation;
- The ability to learn, execute and collaborate is crucial, while marketing, product promotion, copywriting experience is super-welcomed.
What else do we need for sure:
- Russian close to ideal (or just ideal which would be better);
- At least advanced English (C2 is cute);
- Speaking and writing skills;
- Thirst in performing bright things.
Scope of application.
- Marketing, advertising, PR and hypotheses testing campaign management;
- Collaboration with partners and customers and growing the partner network;
- Market researches;
- Production of marketing materials;
- Making scientific stuff sexy;
- SMM (if you're good at it);
- Collaborating on all this ^ with Trood-powered startups, both B2B and B2C.
We pay within market range. We offer a US stock option program for key employees. We offer worthy goals and tasks and support your growth plans and ideas. Specific conditions are to be individually discussed.
Nice things that go along:
• A pretty cool and inspired team;
• Movie nights;
• Nights with live music; piano and guitar on site.
• A spacious office with everything that's needed.
Position interviewing process:
- Introductory phone interview with a team member, 15 min;
- Responding to a short questionnaire, the document will additionally contain the position's typical business tasks, reference links, and materials, to familiarise the applicant;
- 2-part zoom or office interview with the CTO and CEO, 45-60 min.
Looking forward to hearing from you!