Weigandt Consulting (WDT) is an international IT consulting company with headquarter in Germany, clients from Europe, engineering centers in Russia, and employees around the globe. The company has extensive expertise and focus purely on the retail industry delivering value to many successful retailers, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
Our initiative-driven working environment and culture support the contribution of every team member, to increase your learning opportunities and challenge you to grow with us.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps engineer for a long-term project with a global retailer from the United Kingdom. The main aim of the project is migration from a fairly large Oracle-based monolith system into microservices with additional functionality.
- Configuring and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Java apps);
- Deployment and maintenance of Dev / PreProd / Prod environments in Azure;
- Configuring logging and monitoring tools;
- Regular interaction with development and support teams;
- Participate in system design and solutions discussions;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Suggest improvements and enhancements for increasing work quality.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- 3+ years of DevOps experience with production-grade systems;
- Confident knowledge of Azure, Jenkins, Docker/Kubernetes, PostgreSQL;
- Experience with solutions and architecture design;
- Good to have experience with Kafka, NoSQL databases, Vault;
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2) writing and speaking skills;
- Self-dependence and open communication.
- Competitive monthly fixed salary (based on the results of the interviews);
- Long-term international projects with modern technology stacks;
- Flexible work format: remotely anywhere or in our offices (Moscow, St.Petersburg, Aachen);
- Flexible schedule: full-time 40 hours per week, no night meetings;
- Official contract in accordance with country legislation;
- Paid vacation 28 days, overtimes, sick leaves, official country holidays;
- Full medical insurance with dental care after the trial period;
- Company-provided modern IT equipment: Apple MacBook/ HP/ Lenovo;
- English speaking clubs and 50% compensation for individual classes;
- Regular online and offline informal events, friendly atmosphere.