Join us to build the tech future of travel!
ZEN, one of the fastest-growing and innovative tech-travel ventures in Southeast Asia is looking for a Sr. Python Engineer/Team Lead.
ZEN is a travel technology group for Southeast Asian budget & mid-range hotels. We provide state-of-the-art technology solutions for hotel clients to help them achieve operational efficiency and become the best-run properties in their city. Our portfolio consists of top SaaS and software products: AI-driven Revenue Management system, world’s #1 hotel software, OTA with localized Marketing Boost, growth-driven marketing solutions.
By helping Southeast Asian hotels operate more efficiently, ZEN contributes daily to democratizing travel in the region.
We are proudly backed by leading institutional and strategic investors, including the #1 Korean travel group Yanolja (itself backed by Booking Holdings) as well as Rocket Internet (behind multi-billion dollar startups such as Lazada, FoodPanda).
About the role
As a Sr. Python Engineer you will be part of our tech center, working with best-in-class colleagues in a dynamic environment. If scale and speed of execution are exciting to you, if you are passionate about your craft and if you are striving to build systems that matter to millions of people around the world, ZEN Rooms will be the right place for you! Growing at an incredible pace we’re looking for sharp, passionate engineers that help us make our web platforms the best in the world.
- Develop and improve numerous systems: OTA, Price forecasting, Financial reporting, etc.
- Integrate payment systems, ML, rest APIs
- Drive existing projects and optimize APP performance
- Feature review and analyze
About the requirements:
- Experience as a developer 3+ years
- Proven track record of successful web development projects
- Code quality, unit tests, and scalability
- You feel comfortable owning complex systems
- Soft skills, ability to grow team-members
- Ability to learn any technology, language, or development environment that we might need in the future.
- Experience in Django
- Nice to have: Pandas, Numpy
Technologies you will use and/or learn with our team:
- Agile methodology
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- AWS, Kubernetes
- Python, PHP
- Test Driven Development, BDD or DDD
- SOLID, KISS, YAGNI, DRY principles
- OOP and Functional programming
- PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Service-Oriented Architecture