About the product
- Modern IPaaS solution, an integration platform for corporate services
- High-load distributed system with increased fault tolerance
- We are working with the biggest international companies
Who we are
- Super professional team of enthusiastic developers, each with rich experience
- Startup atmosphere, an ability to use technologies you like
- International team: Head office - USA
- Developers: USA, Singapore, different European countries
- Core Ruby, Go
- Postgres, Redis, Kubernetes, Amazon S3
- Build/extend/troubleshot/fix complex heterogeneous Go and Ruby applications, as well as small self-contained Go microservices.
- Improve execution engine of custom third-party code (Ruby DSL, isolation, performance, new features)
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in Ruby and Go
- Integration of data storage solutions Postgres/S3/DynamoDB/Kafka/ClickHouse etc.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Provide code reviews to your teammates
- Evaluate and propose improvements to existing system
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- We always explore new technologies and work with Rust and Wasm can be foreseen.
- Strong experience in building scalable distributed backend applications (5+ years)
- Great understanding of all building blocks of large web applications: databases, load balancers, application servers, message brokers, caching, monitoring, etc.
- Good understanding of network protocols and stacks
- Good understanding of DB technologies: classic databases and modern no-SQL.
- Knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms and how they are used is a must.
- Multilingual programming experience: our code base is primarily in ruby, with trend to migrate to Go.
- Strong experience developing, shipping and maintaining Ruby and Rails applications, Go applications, is a strong plus
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving, and social skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Background in C/C++/Linux or other system and network programming
- Deep knowledge of physical DB design
- Experience of working with Docker and other isolation technologies.
- Experience of working with public cloud infrastructure providers (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Experience in related fields (DevOps, ML, DBA, Enterprise applications, etc)
- Experience in building/deploying data processing pipelines is a plus
- Experience of working with third-party REST APIs at scale (request throttling, batch processing etc)
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis
- Competitive Salary (to be negotiated)
- A great opportunity for professional development within a successful project, knowledge-exchange
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Full compensation for buying work computer
- Official employment including local benefit plan