We’re expanding our team of professionals and looking for a Middle/Senior Django Developer to join the DataForest team. We are developing data-driven solutions.
• 2+ years of experience with Python;
• 2+ years of experience with Django / DRF;
• Experience with Celery;
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL based databases;
• Experience with Git, Docker;
• RESTful APIs.
Optional skills (as a plus):
• Experience with Flask / aiohttp;
• Experience working with high load projects;
• Experience with AWS services (EC2, API Getaway, Lambda, SQS).
• Write solid and maintainable back-end code using Python, Django;
• Find and create effective web solutions to meet business needs;
• Collaborate with Project Managers to solve customer problems;
• Develop new features in the project;
• Optimize application regarding project requirements;
• Collaborate with team members, take part in meetings, brainstorms.
• Great networking opportunities with international clients, challenging tasks;
• Building interesting projects from scratch using new technologies;
• Personal and professional development opportunities;
• Competitive salary fixed in USD;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves, medical insurance;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly working environment with minimal hierarchy;
• Comfortable, spacious and well-equipped office in the city center;