Weigandt Consulting GmbH is a high-reaching, fast-growing international consulting company. The company focuses purely on the retail industry and delivers value to many successful retailers across Europe, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
The project is for a well-known global UK retailer and is linked to a price and demand forecasting system. The main aim is to disassemble a fairly large monolith into microservices with the addition of new functions.
- Take a business problem and come up with the technical strategy within the team, high-level design, and lead the implementation;
- Participate in designing and implementing technical, solution, and integration architecture;
- Own the team’s code quality through code reviews and champion the use of the right practices;
- Identify, analyze and design functional and technical requirements;
- Design and develop required software modules, application extensions, integration components, and interfaces;
- Ensure design or architectural deficiencies are addressed;
- Perform validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- 6+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Knowledge of software architecture.
- Experience with the system design and implementation of software networks.
- Experience with design patterns and architectural patterns;
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Azure, Kafka;
- Proven knowledge of software development lifecycle, methodologies and models;
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (B2).
- Competitive salary (to be discussed on the results of the interviews);
- Innovative business transformation projects for the global UK retailer;
- Office locations: Remote work or Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Aachen (Germany) offices;
- Business trips to Asia, Europe;
- Full medical insurance with dental care after the trial period;
- English classes /compensation individual classes/ FCE Certification;
- Professional and career growth in the international business environment;
- Internal Meetups, Hackathons;
- Regular corporate events, unique friendly atmosphere.