SECL Group is a fast-growing company specializing in software development and technical consulting services in multiple countries around the globe.
We are currently looking for Python Developer to join our great team of software developers which is growing rapidly. Our purpose is the development of the system and new modules, compile mini technical tasks and prototype system.
- At least 2 years experience with Python;
- Good OOP knowledge;
- Strong knowledge of Django;
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and other databases;
- Basic understanding of Unix system;
- Familiar with Agile software development;
- Experience with Git, Docker, Linux, CI;
- At least intermediate English level.
Will be plus:
- Experience with Rest API;
- Experience in documentation development.
- Build efficient back-end features in Python / Django;
- Integrate front-end components into applications;
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements;
- Participate in discussions and decision-making during the product development process.
Completely remote work;
The salary level is discussed (depends on the experience and skills of the work);
We cover 50% of English language courses;
Salary review every six months