About the company and product
- A platform for creating remotely distributed teams and managing of all HR processes, taking into account all local specifics and peculiarities of legislation in different countries, etc.
- We’re a global company with team members in the UK, India, Germany, the USA, Spain, Finland, Latvia, Canada, the Lebanon, and Mexico
- We have hundreds of clients from all over the world
- We are a 100% distributed company building out our product offering in 2021
We are looking for
a Senior Front End Engineer with experience in building complex information systems with multiple internal integrations that could be maintained and scaled well.
You'll create high quality user interfaces, polished interactions, clear and responsive user workflows.
Also as a senior frontend developer, you'll be key in deciding on the evolution of our frontend architecture and tooling, along with collaborating on the design of APIs to support them.
- 5+ years of experience in frontend development
- Strong commercial experience with React or Vue frameworks
- Deep understanding of HTML and CSS, including layout techniques and creating responsive pages
- Experience on significantly sized complex frontend applications
- GraphQL APIs, ApolloClient as a bonus.
- High-level knowledge of English
- An eye for detail in creating a delightful software experience on the frontend
- Experience with GraphQL APIs, ApolloClient will be a bonus.
- Experience in architecting frontend applications
- Experience as tech lead of development teams for TeamLead positions
- Remote work with flexible hours (daily stand-up team calls at noon UTC)
- Competitive salary $5500-7000 NET (depending on your skills) that could be paid in USD, Euro, GBP or RUB at your choice
- Permanent contract with you as an individual entrepreneur, 25 days of paid vacation plus public holidays
- A great opportunity for professional development within a successful project, knowledge exchange
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Budget of $3,000 for setting up your home office, including a new laptop
- Access to growing suite of employee benefits + early stage equity