ApprovalMax is an innovative cloud approval workflow system that enables spend control and optimization for organizations of all sizes. We are operating out of Germany, Russia and UK, selling our products to the English-speaking markets worldwide.
The cloud workflow system ApprovalMax provides multi-step and multi-role approvals for any business. Coupled with Xero, it enables a flexible definition of approval authorisation levels and automation of approval processes for finance and accounting. ApprovalMax ensures better process control and fosters compliance and audit readiness.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to help us make data-driven decisions to keep growing in the UK. If you are dedicated and ambitious, ApprovalMax is an excellent place for your career.
ApprovalMax is now actively transforming the way we make business decisions from intuition-driven approach to data-driven and data-informed mode. We have already implemented BI tool and have plenty of reports, but there is still a long way to go to develop it further. Thus we have an opportunity for a remote full-time Data Analyst who will be responsible for:
Product analysis (40%):
- Building ad hoc reports using SQL that will help us make important decisions (product changes, marketing campaigns launch, etc.)
- Building up a feature usage analytics, Customer Journey analytics
- Building up event-based analytics using Amplitude to get a deeper understanding of product usage
Business analysis (40%):
- Building/extending dashboards on the key metrics using SQL and Zoho Reports (SaaS metrics, marketing campaigns efficiency, key product metrics etc.)
- Building a smart KPIs system to measure efficiency of certain activities and teams
- Building Sales and Customer Success department analytics
- Develop existing SaaS metrics dashboards
Marketing analysis (20%):
- Develop Marketing analytics dashboards, especially for offline activities such as webinars, conferences, partnership promos to measure effectiveness of the events
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in Physics, Cybernetics, HSE (Data science), or similar.
- 2+ years experience in data analytics
- Good command of english (both writing and speaking)
- Business analyst skills: being able to talk to a business person and translate their needs into actionable data tasks and results
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of SQL
- Good to have basic coding experience (C#, Python or any other programming language)
- Motivated, reliable, open, focused on bringing value