We are Altermeliora, a company that develops IT solutions for the health and wellness industry. In 2020,our company joined the Vexor Trade team, combining our knowledge and expertise on the online learning experience.
Our aim is to develop an innovative online education platform for a wide range of users in the global EdTech market. Our platform empowers anyone with the ability to launch their own online school in just 10 minutes.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- 3+ years of experience in manual and automated testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- English language skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Eager to learn
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud services (GCP, AWS)
How do we work?
- We have 100% remote work which requires good team cooperation, time management and self-organization skills
- We work in SCRUM using 2 week sprints
- We track our tasks and performance in Jira
- We communicate via Slack and Google Meet
Looking for a company where you can stay current, learn advanced technologies, and grow professionally? Altermeliora is the right place for you.
What do we offer?
- A true startup spirit, without the burden of legacy — developing truly greenfield projects
- Teamwork without micromanagement
- Flexibility to plan your day within a 40-hour work week in the comfort of your own home
- 100% remote work, with a focus on the result, not the process
- Opportunities for learning new software
We take on long-term projects that form a complex and interesting ecosystem.
You will also have the opportunity to explore: Google cloud platform, serverless architecture, reliable and scalable solutions, and SaaS.
Our recruitment process:
- Test-assignment (~1 hour to complete)
- Technical interview with one of our team members (~15-30 minutes)
- Final personal interview with CTO