з/п не указана
Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, полный день
CRIF is a global financial services company based in Bologna. CRIF Group is the leading provider of credit information, one of the world's leading players in integrated business services and business information solutions. CRIF is among the FinTech 100 - the ranking of the world's leading providers of technology solutions in the financial industry.
Today, 70 companies in 30 countries and 4,400 employees serve CRIF customers worldwide. CRIF is one of leading vendors of collection systems provides its “Contact Collection System” to customers across the globe.
We are looking for a project manager being responsible for delivery of Contact projects to our customers.
· You are responsible for the overall direction and management of projects in collaboration with other managers ensuring consistency with corporate strategy, processes and customer satisfaction.
· You are responsible for setting up the project: clarifying the target and the order, designing the project structure plan, estimating expenses, creating a schedule, planning resources
· You take over the leadership of the project team (business analyst, developer)
· You are responsible for compliance with deadlines and cost-effective handling of the project
· You identify project risks and develop action strategies
· You are responsible for change request management
· You are responsible for reporting experience against KPI's (time/ cost/ quality)
· You will manage delivery project in the field of debt collection.
· You have a university degree in business informatics, computer science or comparable study or training courses
· You have over five years of professional experience in managing software or IT projects
· You are able to present complex issues safely, especially to our clients
· You are a team player and combine entrepreneurial thinking with organizational skills and a solution-oriented approach
· Fluent Russian and English (spoken and written)
· Ideally, you already have experience with collection processes
· Strong technical knowledge in the methodology of functional analysis with good analytical, interpersonal, consulting and communication (oral and written) skills
· Experienced in implementing agile processes
· Experience from working within distributed multicultural environments
You can find that with us
· Wide opportunities for professional and career growth
· Working in a very international environment
· Enthusiastic and advanced team;
· Competitive official salary;
· Office space right close to the city center (close to Oktyabrskaya metro station)
· Health insurance provided
Английский — C1 — Продвинутый
Октябрьская, Москва, улица Шаболовка, 10