IT Project Manager(Remotely)
з/п не указана
Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Полная занятость, удаленная работа
The IT Project Manager has overall project management accountability for assigned software solutions delivery projects.
• Delivery of software solutions in compliance with agreed time, costs and quality constraints and maximizing the customer satisfaction
• Management of the software development team assigned to the project
• Project management, including: estimations, planning, running and monitoring IT projects; managing risks, resources, costs
• Representing IT towards business units and customers
• Owner of non-functional requirements such as performance, security, quality and IT operations;
• Promoting agile methodologies and continuous process improvement
• Promoting innovation
• IT support to pre-sales activities
Assigned projects will target mainly Russian customers; but the position will report to the CRIF Global Technologies dept, headquartered in Italy, and will operate in the context of a multinational organization.
• Experience in managing software projects and solid background on information technology and software development lifecycle.
• Good capability to understand the business.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationship and partnership with key stakeholders.
• Good English language skills
• Experience on SCRUM, as scrum master
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems
• PMI Certification
Английский — C1 — Продвинутый
Agile Project Management
Customer Relationship Management
Москва, улица Шаболовка, 10