StudyFree is a rapidly growing online platform that connects students with international opportunities worldwide. We guide students along the entire application process from applying for a program to securing a scholarship and finally migrating. 50,000 students in 108 countries around the world use StudyFree and we are growing fast! Therefore, we are looking for an Interaction Designer who is excited about designing products that our thousands of customers are waiting for.
As Technical Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining new product solutions that help students finding a program that suits their needs. We think about building a great recommendation service, including applying machine learning technologies. By doing this, you will deliver great value to our customers and increase adoption.
As a customer focused and strategic thinker, you achieve your goals by following an analytical and experimental approach. Ideally, you have a proven track record in the field of machine learning and recommendation services.
Your focus will be mostly on building services that help students find the best matching programmes. Your responsibilities include:
- Product Innovation: understand the market, learn from our users and internal stakeholders for defining new solutions
- Strategy: defining an overall strategy for helping students find their best matching study programs.
- Execution: coordinate building new solutions with the development team, measure the impact on our service and adapt your roadmap based on what you learn.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management in consumer companies
- Knowledge of key product performance metrics, proven track record of scaling and improving them
- Experience building a digital product in a fast paced environment and managing it through the entire life cycle
- Strong technical skills, experience with search engines, recommendation services and machine learning is a plus
- Excellent communication skills to make complex topics accessible at all levels of the organisation
- Capable and eager to work in a cross-functional team (engineers, UX, commercial) from strategy through to delivery
- Fluent in written & oral English
This is a full-time remote role. Work schedule is flexible as you’ll work with a team in many different time zones (Mainly Central Europe and Moscow time zone).