WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Be responsible for the end to end recruitment process ensuring a timely and effective hiring process, in line with predefined metrics laid out in the SLA;
- Identify the requirements for open and future positions, develop recruitment scenarios for various roles;
- Lead briefing and consultation meeting with Hiring Managers to determine requirements, agree sourcing and selection process and provide insights that may impact approach;
- Engagement of specialist staffing agencies where appropriate;
- Provides required offer details to HR Administration to produce and issue offer letter and contract.
WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources;
- At least 2 years of experience in a multinational organization, preferably with recruitment experience. Agency experience is an added value.
- Fluent written and spoken English, and other languages would be an asset;
- Strong knowledge of HR Processes with an in-depth understanding of Talent Attraction/Acquisition;
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (SuccessFactors preferred);
- Excellent team player, open-minded and flexible.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Dynamic working environment;
- Team of highly motivated professionals;
- Wide development opportunities;
- Summer schedule, Flexible working hours;
- Work from home;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Modern eco-friendly office in the city center (Petrogradskaya metro station).