100Hires.com is a b2b SaaS for recruitment automation. We help companies attract, interview & hire the best candidates faster. Hiring is the backbone of any business, without good hiring processes, humans will never cure cancer or colonize Mars. Good hiring leads the way for the success of our civilization.
100Hires is founded by a team with a strong track record (our previous b2c startup had 3,500,000 MAU, won Runet Prize). We are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to generate and qualify a high-value business, helping to expand our customer portfolio. You’ll report directly to our CEO, you will be able to grow into an AE role, and then into a sales leader. If you're an SDR who wants to see their work make a real difference in the trajectory of our growing startup, then you'd be perfect for this position. You’ll have a direct impact on the expansion of our business, and be recognized & rewarded for your success.
We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
- Strong verbal, and written communication skills (C1, C2).
- 1+ years of outbound sales experience (both cold calls, and emails) ideally in the b2b SaaS space. Demonstrated track record of performance in prior roles
- Excited about building from scratch, as one of our first sales hires, you won’t be a cog in a well-oiled machine. Instead, you’ll help build our sales infrastructure, and culture from the ground up.
- Focused on identifying and solving the needs of our clients, rather than “selling” our product.
- Ability to rapidly learn, to gain our customers' trust, you need to know 100Hires, and the market better than anyone else. After a sales call with you, our customers should feel invigorated, and educated.
- Ruthless at prioritization, and time management – You’ll be aggressive about prioritizing, qualifying, and devoting exactly as much time as needed to close deals.
- You are a hardcore salesperson that loves to create breakthrough and drive sales, willing to contact and sell to people you've never met.
- You genuinely love listening, and uncovering people’s pain points, and turning those into breakthrough moments
- You are a natural organizer or process thinker- you LOVE the opportunity, to not only influence but create the most effective systems, processes, and tech stack needed to deliver maximum client breakthrough
- You LOVE making offers, closing appointments, and know-how to navigate the “I need to think about it”
- You are hungry to earn uncapped commissions.
- You know how to run a clean sales process, and are good at managing pipelines, and opportunities.
- You are an extremely hard worker who doesn’t “show up”, and “hope someone signs up” but comes early, stays late, and does whatever it takes to close deals.
- You know how to close a deal, and don’t live in a never-ending cycle of “follow up”
- You are a proven appointment setter
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Ability to receive, and implement feedback.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Pipedrive (or other CRMs), and outbound sales tools like Outreach.io, Lemlist, Reply.io
- Recruiting exposure, and experience is a major plus
- Experience in channel partners sales, selling through webinars
- Outbound effort (70% of the time), inbound effort (30% of the time)
- Your 4 primary KPIs are: send 250 emails per day to book calls, hosts 6-8 calls per day, convert those calls into 2-3 sales calls with our AEs (meaning, the leads had a breakthrough, and are dying for us to help them)
- Regularly talk to customers to better understand their needs, and provide feedback to the product team to continuously improve our product
- Run demos, explain our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with
- Develop, and execute outbound email sequence campaigns, and cold calling strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our SaaS technology.
- Qualify outbound opportunities, and develop a strong demo pipeline via phone and email communications.
- Lear, and maintain in-depth knowledge of our technology, industry trends, and competition.
- Perform thorough, and accurate account research
- Help us expand into new markets by identifying target companies, and industries, sourcing relevant prospects, and making personalized outreach to decision-makers.
- Learn how to “speak the language” of our core customers, identify their pain points, and make compelling & relevant outreach to get them interested in learning more.
- Engage prospective customers via cold calling, texting, LinkedIn, and email
- Manage your own sales pipeline by following up on inbound customer inquiries & prospecting for new business.
- Consistently exceed weekly & monthly sales targets to ensure company revenue objectives are met.