Our customer develops solutions for vehicle connectivity, smart mobility and/or remote diagnostics that are used in buses, trucks and passenger cars. Besides that, it develops open and individual concepts that provide intelligent connectivity solutions in telematics, asset tracking, entertainment, diagnostics and engineering. These solutions help to collect, send, interpret, and visualize data. For better data interpretation and user-friendly design, we seek Angular Developers willing to build software solutions within a modern tech stack and in friendly environment. These software solutions are used worldwide – from Germany to Hong-Kong and Australia to Sweden.
What would you do?
- Development of dashboard application for automotive platform – data visualization
- Solution design and programming – front-end in Angular 8
- RESTful API design
- Working with scalable MVC micro-services based cloud solutions
- Cooperation with mobile development team
- Participation in all phases of development lifecycle
- Writing documentation and keeping it up to date
What makes you relevant for the role?
- Hands-on experience with Angular, TypeScript, Node.js, React etc.
- Any Cloud experience is welcome
- Good English
- Microsoft Azure, Microservice Architecture, REST API Services – very advantageous
- Familiar with UI/UX Development
What an interview process would look like?
- You will have a call with HR representatives
- You will pass technical interview with client representative
- When you are successful – welcome on board, and we will take care of the rest.