*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you passionate about SEO, have an eye for detail and problem solving issues, and have the drive to improve SEO strategies while being coached by our team of experts?
Are you looking to be part of an extremely high performing digital business, operating market leading niches all over the world?
Excellent opportunity for an individual early in their SEO career to join one of the most dynamic Digital Marketing firms in London.
Finixio is an already successful yet rapidly growing Lead Generation & Affiliate Marketing business based in London.
As our SEO Executive, you’ll be helping with the growth and structure of our websites by supporting our SEO department in various ad hoc duties.
Experience in affiliate marketing and the following markets are of great value; Health / Fitness / Nutra / Cyber Security / Crypto / Personal Finance, Trading / Forex / Igaming / Casino / Gambling.
- Monitoring and reporting on search performance across our portfolio
- Adding required keywords/domains to Accuranker
- Content publishing/uploading
- Link building process
- Competitor research/analysis
- Analysis and problem solving of SEO issues
- Assisting SEO team achieving KPIs
- Dealing with outsourcing teams
- Involvement in all aspects of SEO
- 2+ years technical SEO experience: a solid understanding of SEO, Content and Link-building as well as how different SEO strategies come together.
- Knowledge of content editing/writing and html would be beneficial, as well as WordPress knowledge.
- Strong SEO skills and attention to detail
- Monitoring and reporting on search performance across our brands
- You excel in identifying technical bugs and improving content
- You are comfortable and keen to share the latest SEO best practices with team members and stakeholders
- Experience working with SEO tools like GSC, ahrefs, accuranker and semrush
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- Remote working
- Free office lunch every Friday, + other non-compulsory social events (Go Karting, Christmas Ball, et al)
- Flexible & relaxed working environment
- 30 days Annual Leave
- Free, Multisite 'The Gym Group' access
- A Competitive Salary; £25,000 - £35,000+bonuses appropriate to your experience & reviewed annually
- Generous Bonuses, offering the significant earning potential for those who can deliver results
- We are on an exciting journey of growth and have other benefits in the pipeline - we just don’t like making promises until things are finalised!