*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you an SEO, Off-Page expert with a strong understanding of link value, looking to join one of the most dynamic Digital Marketing firms in town?
Are you able to oversee our entire Link-building operation? From building teams and managing resources, to balancing and allocating budgets effectively? Are you experienced in handling high link acquisition and off page SEO budgets? (100k+ per month)
If so, Finixio could be for you!
As our new Head of Off-Page (with a heavy bias towards Off-Page), you’ll be playing a vital role in the team contributing to the most influential input to the company’s revenue. Naturally, this is an area we want to support as much as possible, and this role is a superb opportunity for someone to be instrumental as we scale up our processes, especially in Link-Building across our network.
We are looking for someone very experienced in managing Off-Page activity at scale;
- Experience managing link-building budgets of 100k+ per month and managing link building in its entirety
- Experience working with a network of brokers/agencies
- Experience in advanced backlink analysis (anchor text ratios, velocity, toxic link identification and disavowal etc)
- Experience managing link building in competitive niches (ie casino, loans, finance, , travel etc)
- Experience with international link building
- Proven background in managing teams
- Highly detail-oriented and organised; skilled in reporting results, setting team processes and managing output and productivity.
"What’s in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- Flexible and Remote working.
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Free, Multisite 'The Gym Group' access
- A Competitive Salary; £50,000 - £70,000 (although negotiable) appropriate to your experience & reviewed annually
- Generous Bonuses, offering the significant earning potential for those who can deliver results
- We are on an exciting journey of growth and have other benefits in the pipeline - we just don’t like making promises until things are finalised!