What do we do?
Improvado.io is a rapidly-growing data-driven US startup funded by more than 60 well-known VCs and funds in Silicon Valley. We’ve managed to raise $9 million in investments and now we’re growing up to 300% annually, setting new sales records.
Our product is a cloud-based SaaS-platform for marketers that allows us to easily aggregate data from 180+ advertising platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook Ads, and GA into one place. We automate up to 90% of manual work related to reporting. One and a half billion records a day pass through Improvado and the storage size reaches ten terabytes...that’s why we’re so focused on up-to-date, high-load technologies.
Our HQ is in Silicon Valley (San-Francisco) with engineering offices in Tomsk and Moscow and already work with huge enterprises from the USA, Europe, and Asia like Coca-Cola, ASUS, Ancestry, Chacka Marketing, Monster Energy etc.
Our expertise in data aggregation has led our product to be high-ranked as a recommended middleware for marketers and data analysts (Yandex’s list for example). Due to our fast growth, we’re looking for the most talented engineers and other specialists able to contribute to our high-tech product development and to be a part of our cool international team.
Account Executives are expected to acquire between $500k-$1M depending on their experience with a lucrative compensation plan. Be prepared to uncover business pains, articulate ROI and summarize our value proposition to help prospects understand the importance of embracing the digital evolution in marketing. This is an extremely fast paced environment. Prospective leads are typically marketers of all levels that have either come to Improvado looking for help with their online marketing spend and digital strategy.
In this role, you will:
• Join improvado’s fastest growing segment
• Be responsible for achieving a quarterly revenue quota
• Quarterback the resources needed to acquire new opportunities
• Become an expert at using Improvado’s Software
• Proactively generate new pipeline opportunities in your territory
• Broaden Improvado’s Up-Market Brand Awareness
• Leverage your creativity, intellect and attitude, in order to win new business
You need to:
• Have high ethical standards and values consistent with ours-hard work, integrity & team player.
• Embody company attributes
• Be able to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
• Evidence that you have consistently been a Top Producer, Self-Starter and have an affinity to learn the art and science behind software sales
• Have experience in quota carrying role speaking to prospects over the phone/web
• Some experience with a startup is preferred
• Experience in successfully initiating sales cycles with C-Level executives.
You should have:
• Fluent spoken English
• Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
• A sharp focus on your professional and personal goals
• Emotional intelligence and natural curiosity
• Strong listening skills and be coachable
• Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
• Superior communications skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Facility with Google Apps and Salesforce.com ()
• Competitive salary (fixed + uncapped commission and ability to go much higher)
• Opportunity to get stock options and to become a co-owner
• Culture without micromanagement
• Work in a result-focused international team that actually rocks